Eurail France-Germany Pass
An inexpensive way to travel through France and Germany.
Explore the heart of Europe with the new Eurail France - Germany Pass. Berlin and Bordeaux, Monaco and Munich, the scenic Rhine and the Riviera are all within reach with this new Pass. Give it a try and you will see how convenient and fast traveling by train is, especially on the dense high-speed networks in France and Germany. The Eurail France - Germany Pass entitles you to unlimited rail travel in France and Germany. Moreover, you can benefit from numerous bonuses, such as free rides on the boats on the River Rhine, reduced fares on Seine river excursions, discounts at Hilton hotels, and many more bonuses in France and Germany.
With the purchase of a Eurail Pass you will receive a free Eurail Traveler's Guide with a railway map of Europe and a Eurail Timetable with the main rail connections in Europe.
The Eurail France - Germany Pass is not for sale in Europe.
- Children ages 3 and under travel for free
- Children aged 4 to 11 travel for half the adult fare. For Saver passes,
one child is considered as one person. Therefore an adult and child traveling
together are entitled to buying a Saver pass
- Ages 26 and over qualify for first class passes only.
- Prices may be converted into local currency, please consult your travel
- Eurail Regional Passes are not available for sale to residents of Europe,
the Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issue.
- Passes can not be replaced if lost or stolen. We recommend Pass Security
with your order.
- The Eurail France - Germany Pass is not for sale in Europe.