Eurail France-Italy Pass
Unlimited travel on one pass in both France and Italy for 4-10 days within 2 months.
New pass combining Europe's most popular countries. Now you can enjoy all that France and Italy have to offer with one pass. Unlimited rail travel for 4-10 days within 2 months. Saverpass discounts are available for groups of two or more.
- Special fares on Eurostar,
Artesia, Italy Night Train, Paris-Berlin/Hamburg Night, Elipsos, France-Swiss
TGV, Brussels-France TGV, and Geneva-Med TGV.
- 50% reduction on Seine River
cruises with Bateaux Parisiens.
- 50% reduction on the private
scenic rail line from Nice to Digne, "Chemin de Fer de Provence".
- 50% reduction on passenger fares
on Sea France ferries operating between Calais and Dover.
- 30% reduction on SNCM ferry
routes between Corsica and Mainland France (Marseille/Nice/Toulon to
- 50% reduction on the railway
network in Corsica.
- 20% discount on the discovery
pass for guided tours and museums in Dijon.
- 50% reduction on the Paristoric
tourist attraction (film on the history of Paris).
- 50% reduction at the famous
Grevin Waxwork Museums in Paris, Lourdes, Tours, Salon de Provence or St Jean
- 20% reduction on the entrance
price to the Railway Museum in Mulhouse.
- Saverpass for groups of 2 or
more people travelling.
- Youth (12-25).
- Children under 4 travel
- Eurail or Britrail pass holders
get "Pass Holder" discount.
- Specials may constitute travel
day on passes.
- Prices are in US dollars and are
subject to change.