Eurail France-Spain Pass
Unlimited travel on one pass in both France and Spain in first or second class.
This new pass combines Europe's most popular countries. Now you can enjoy all that France and Spain have to offer with one pass. Unlimited rail travel for 4-10 days within 2 months. Saverpass discounts are available for groups of two or more.
- Special prices on Eurostar,
Elipsos, Artesia, Talgo Day, France-Switzerland, France-Geneva TGV,
Geneva-Mediterranée TGV, Province-Brussels TGV, AVE and Talgo 200 trains
- 30% discount on SNCM ships
- 50% discount on Corsica Railways
(Bastia-Calvi, Bastia Ajaccio, Calvi-Ajaccio)
- 20% discount on the "Dijon
à la carte" (Burgundy)
- 50% discount for the "Paris
- 50% discount on Sea France ships
between Calais and Dover (passenger fee)
- 50% discount on the trains of
Provence Railways between Nice and Digne
- 50% discount on "Bateaux
Parisiens" 1 hour cruise
- Reduced rates: Entrance price to
the Railway Museum in Mulhouse and Grevin Waxwork Museums in Paris
- 20% discount on the
Transmediterranea (Spanish Shipping Line Swervice) between Barcelona/Valencia
and the Balearic Islands
- Valid on the RER-lines B & C
(Airport CDG - Paris Nord)
- Saverpass for groups of 2 or
more people travelling.
- Youth (12-25).
- Children under 4 travel
- Reservation compulsory on
Euromed, Alaris, Altaria and TGV
- Prices are in US dollars and are
subject to change.