Eurail Greece-Italy Pass
A great flexible travel pass for unlimited travel in both Greece and Italy.
The Greece and Italy Travel Pass is a great value for those planning rail travel in both Greece and Italy. Choose from 4 to 10 rail days or enjoy even greater savings with the Saverpass if you are planning to travel in a group of 2 or more people. Youth discounts are also available for those traveling under the age of 26. Travel days are flexible and must be taken within a 2 month time frame.
If you're planning to travel in Italy only, check out the Eurail Italy Pass
, offering a great discount for rail travel in Italy only. If you're planning travel in both Italy and France, check out the France N' Italy Pass
for the best value.
- Special Discount fares on high-speed Premier trains such as Eurostar, Thalys and Artesia.
- Free or discounted travel on river steamers operated by K.D. German Rhine line for a number of routes on the Rhine and Mosel rivers.
- Discounted bus travel on Europabus Lines for the Castle and Romantic Roads.
- Free or discounted travel for regular paddle steamer service on the lakes of Geneva,Lucerne and many other swiss lakes.
- Ages 3 and under travel for free.
- Ages 4-11 qualify for child fares (50% of adult fare).
- Ages 12-25 qualify for "Youth" 2nd class passes.
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change.
- Eurail Passes are not intended for sale to residents of Europe, The Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.