The EurailItaly Pass
An inexpensive way to travel through Italy.
Taking the train in Italy is the best way to get to know Italy. The Italian train network covers over 10,000 miles w/ 1,000 trains running daily connecting big cities and small towns inside Italy. Whatever your destination is, the train will take you there quickly and comfortably. It won’t take long to do it all - 1 hour and a half to go from Rome to Florence, 45 minutes from Florence to Pisa, less than 3 hours from Florence to Venice, always right into the heart of town.
- Available for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days of travel within a 2-month period
- Available in 1st and 2nd class (Adult Pass)
- A reduced-price Pass (Youth Pass) is available for travelers under 26 years of age (2nd class only)
- Children through 3 years of age travel for free, except if a reservation for a separate seat is requested
- Children aged 4 through 11 years receive a 50% discount on the full fare
- This pass is also available for sale at the Eurail Aid Offices in Italy
- The Eurail Italy Pass also entitles you to benefit from bonuses
- Valid for unlimited travel on
the entire Italian Rail network including Intercity, Eurocity and Rapido Trains
with no surcharge.
- ETR trains require supplements.
- Child (4-12).
- Children under 4 travel free.
- Saverpass requires 2 or more people to travel together at all times.